Google sending mass scale emails to webmasters whose Websites or Webshops are not responsive in design. This are clear signs that new Google Algorithm is expected to affect search results on mobile devices if the site is not Mobile Friendly.
It is not only a need to get responsive, but a “Must Have”! It has become a must to go responsive, or lose out on all the work done so far. There are clear signs of mobile ranking algorithm about to be launched at Google.
Mobile browsing is expected to overtake desktop this year and Google has been quick to optimize its own services for mobile users and devices.
The point is that without a website that offers intuitive user experience on mobile devices, businesses can expect to see their online performance drop drastically.
Does this look like the time, demanding to go mobile-optimized?
Indeed! Go Responsive!
Benefits of Responsive design:
- You can upgrade the mobile and tablet viewing experience of the website visitors – no horizontal or vertical scrolling
- No separate websites to be designed and maintained for mobile users
- Increase your reach to across all screen sizes
- Improve on conversion and click through rates
Why to Outsource Responsive Web Design to us?
- Our team of expert professionals can make your website more accessible, by integrating media queries, flexible grid based layouts that use re-sizing, and flexible images and media
- With our fluid design, we craft your site to respond optimally to size of the screen it’s been viewed on
- Our ‘mobile-first’ design approach allows us to deploy the key essentials before optimizing the content for all screen sizes
- Our professionals have expert knowledge and skills on technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and Less framework 3 that helps creating responsive web design with ease
- This design process helps us work from smartphones to desktop monitors, and make it look amazing
- We can not only use the responsive approach in your next new website, but can also modify the existing one to make it responsive
- We are specialists in responsive design and have done website development projects for companies from Netherlands, Germany, Norway, France, and Switzerland
- We have expertise in developing search engine friendly CMS websites crafted around the technologies like, WordPress, Magento , Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, OpenCart, CodeIgniter, Typo3, Woocommerce, and VirtueMart.
Make your website mobile-friendly or it would affect your ranking on mobile device searches.
Contact us to convert your website to go responsive and stay ahead in the competition.